- This event has passed.
Texas Online Webinar (4/5)
April 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Firearms Legal Protection trains members in best self-defense practices. Students who take our online or in-person seminars leave with solid information about how to behave in a life-threatening emergency. Here are just a few topics we’ll cover:
- Why you should never fire warning shots
- The three places you’re legally allowed to defend yourself
- What five words you should say to 911 after a lawful shooting
- The risks of making your statement to the police without an attorney present
- Home gun safety tips
- Understanding imminent danger and deadly force
As FLP member Bernial Jefferson said after he was forced to defend himself, “If I didn’t have FLP, I believe it would have been entirely different because I wouldn’t have known what to do or what to say and I wouldn’t have had any representation. I’m here as a living witness to let you know that it works.” We urge you to sign up for one of our seminars today – before you need to defend yourself. Register here.