“One wrong word can land you in jail or cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars”
“As a 20-year police verteran who has had the unfortunate experience to be in a critical self-defense situation, I know first-hand how a self-defense shooting affects a person both mentally and physically during and after the incident.
Many people don’t realize that it’s natural for a person, who is in fear for their life.
* Shoot many rounds at their attacker because of panic and fear for their life
* Have lapses in memory due to the traumatic experience
* Have snippets of the event to be ‘out of sequence’ in their memory due to ‘brain overload’ after the event
* And to speak in what’s called “excited utterances” and say things that can be easily misconstrued by over-zealous prosecutors and greedy civil attorneys that could land them in jail or cost them a ton of money.
…and all of these are things that an over-zealous prosecutor or greedy attorney may try to use AGAINST YOU to falsely paint you as a vigilante or a cold-blooded murderer.”
“That’s why I, a 20-year police veteran who has had the unfortunate personal experience in Deadly Use of Force, recommend that all self-defenders belong to Firearms Legal Protection”
“Under the premium Membership, Firearms Legal Protection will:
1. Have a bail bondsman waiting to help you bond you out of jail should you get arrested.
2. Provided free-of-charge, expert Criminal Defense attorney to legally protect you during the initial investigation.
3. And again, free-of-charge, have the Criminal Defense Attorney fight for you in criminal court and Civil attorney if you go to court on a civil issue.
4. And they also offer a Discount for Ethical Preparedness fans*
So check out below to see their plans and which one is best to protect you and your family. And as somebody with personal experience in this subject, I believe that the INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM is what provides the closest same legal protection that law enforcement gets.
Thank you for stopping by and letting Firearms Legal Protection protect you if you ever need to use legal force to protect yourself from a criminal.”