Protection is Your Most Important Tool
Most gun owners put considerable time into training in order to protect their family in case they are ever forced to do so. But what happens after the self-defense shooting? Every interaction after a self-defense incident can make a difference between returning home to your family or fearing for your freedom. Are you prepared?
Firearms Legal Protection has recognized a need to educate lawful gun owners on their rights, and to assist our members in securing the legal services necessary following the lawful use of a weapon in self-defense or defense of others. With a 24/7 emergency hotline answered by an attorney, we are able to get you expert representation as soon as possible. With our protection plans you can also choose to include nationwide coverage, bail bond protection, lost wages reimbursement, spouse and minor children coverage, and much more.
After you defend yourself, Firearms Legal Protection is with you every step of the way, providing you peace of mind and helping you protect your freedom and financial resources. Protect yourself. We'll protect you.
What happens when I call the emergency hotline?
- Your call is answered immediately by an attorney. The emergency hotline is staffed 24/7 by Firearms Legal Protection attorneys who are experienced in self-defense legal proceedings.
- Your Network Attorney is dispatched immediately. A local, experienced criminal attorney is dispatched immediately. Minutes matter when being interrogated by the police. We do not want you to make a statement until your attorney arrives.
- You will be protected. With plans specifically designed for the lawful gun owner, know that we will be with you every step of the way.
$12.95 Monthly or $139 Annual
- Uncapped attorney fees Defense for civil and criminal cases within resident state
$21.95 Monthly or $239 Annual
- Bail bond protection up to $250k Access to the My FLP Mobile App
$39.95 Monthly or $399 Annual
- Includes spouse and minors All coverages within Premium Individual Plan
PROTECTION IN ACTION
Being forced to use a weapon in self-defense is one of the most traumatizing moments you will ever experience. In such a critical and highly stressful situation, knowing what to do next can mean the difference between freedom and incarceration. We educate members on what to do and say, should you have to defend yourself. Our attorneys are available to meet members at the police station and walk with them step-by-step through legal proceedings.
E. Allen Chandler, Jr.
- Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army – Retired
- Over 30 years of Criminal Defense Experience
- Former Army JAG attorney – Deputy Director of the Army’s Criminal Law Division
- Former Felony Prosecutor for the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office
- Served in the US Army Field Artillery
- Member of the Texas, California, and Supreme Court Bar Associations
- Gonzaga University School of Law – Juris Doctor Degree
Keep informed of your rights as a lawful gun owner and learn the importance of having a local, experienced criminal attorney
With Firearms Legal Protection you will learn what needs to be in your After Action Plan to be prepared for a self-defense event
Preserve your freedom and assets, with an uncapped, unlimited legal defense plan today that will provide criminal and civil legal services
LEGAL DEFENSE PROGRAM FOR LAWFUL GUN OWNERS
Firearms Legal Protection provides lawful gun owners an uncapped legal defense program, 24/7 emergency hotline, access to a network of over 2,500 experienced attorneys, legal education on firearms laws in your state via our mobile app, and plans to protect you every step of the way if you are involved in a self defense incident.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CALL THE EMERGENCY HOTLINE?
Step 1: Your call is answered immediately by an attorney.
The emergency hotline is staffed 24/7 by Firearms Legal Protection attorneys who are experienced in self-defense legal proceedings.
Step 2: Your Network Attorney is dispatched immediately.
A local, experienced criminal attorney is dispatched immediately. Minutes matter when being interrogated by the police. We do not want you to make a statement until your attorney arrives. See our featured attorneys!
Step 3: You will be protected.
With bail bonds, incident scene cleanup, and expert witness coverage available, Firearms Legal Protection will be with you every step of the way following a self defense event.
PROTECTION IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT TOOL
Firearms Legal Protection has recognized a need to educate lawful gun owners on their rights, and to assist our members in securing the legal services necessary following the lawful use of their firearm in self-defense or defense of others. Firearms Legal Protection is the best legal protection for self-defense.